Browse by category:
|Free Item: First Order Stormtrooper Armor (V4)|
Added on: 10/9/15
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 3.65 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 3896 times.
The First Order Stormtrooper Armor from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" for use with V4.
Includes the following parented props:
• Full body armor, 15 separate pieces, for a total of 50,052 polygons.
• Helmet, at 3,283 polygons.
• Blaster rifle, at 40,337 polygons; includes 2 versions:
- Parented to the right hand, so your character can hold the gun.
- Not parented, so you can have extra guns in the scene.
• Does not include boots.
Two material collection files for the armor and helmet:
• Black/ "Chrome Trooper"
• One material collection file to turn your V4 character`s body parts black.
- You could also use a body suit instead of re-coloring your V4 characters
Created and tested in Poser; has not been tested in DAZ Studio (but should probably work fine).
Model by Richard Duda, clean-up by JHoagland.
The boots shown in the images are from the Explorer V4 product.
Images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 with Indirect Lighting (IDL).
[Download this item]