Browse by category:
|Free Item: Chopper C1-10P (for Vue)|
Added on: 12/6/15
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 5.73 M
File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This item contains: vob and/ or vue files.
This item has been downloaded 417 times.
From the Star Wars wiki:
"C1-10P, commonly known as "Chopper," was a C1 model astromech droid with masculine programming who was active in the early years of the Galactic Empire. His master, Hera Syndulla was a member of a resistance movement opposing the Empire. By five years prior to the Battle of Yavin, most of his original components had been replaced by second hand parts.
C1-10P appears in the animated television series Star Wars Rebels, which began airing on Disney XD in fall 2014. His appearance is directly inspired from concept artist Ralph McQuarrie`s original Episode IV design sketches for R2-D2."
.: Model Features :.
• Vue vob file with 17,656 polygons.
• Moving parts:
- Head can rotate.
- Head periscope can move up/ down and rotate.
- Side legs can rotate.
- Side feet can rotate
- Side wheels can extend and retract.
- Middle leg can extend and retract.
- Left and right "head" arms can be positioned and the claws can open and close.
- The center "body" arm can be positioned and the claws can open and close.
Includes 1 color scheme with texture and bump maps.
Model by Richard Duda, Vue model optimization by Dream Cutter LLC.
Uploaded here with permission.
[Download this item]