Browse by category:
|Free Item: BB-8 Astromech Droid (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 2/17/17
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 10.36 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 1454 times.
The BB-8 droid from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens".
Although the robot is a fully-functioning puppet in the movie, this is a digital model for use in DAZ Studio.
.: Features :.
• One DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 66,908 polygons.
• Scaled to the DAZ people, roughly half the size of the R2 Astromech Droid.
• Main "body" ball can rotate
- Moving the Body part left-right or front-back will also rotate the main body ball.
• The eye can rotate up-down or left-right.
.: Textures :.
• Six color schemes and material files to apply them:
- Orange (default)
Note: all of the these use Iray shaders.
Model by Richard Duda, DAZ Studio clean-up by JHoagland.
Images made in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
[Download this item]