Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Enterprise 1701-D (for DAZ Studio)|
Added on: 12/30/19
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 11.93 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 159 times.
The USS Enterprise, 1701-D, from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) was a 24th century Federation Galaxy-class starship operated by Starfleet, and the fifth Federation starship to bear the name Enterprise. During its career, the Enterprise served as the Federation flagship and was in service from 2363 to 2371.
.: Model Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 219,145 polygons.
• No moving parts.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
.: Textures :.
• Specular, normal, and window maps for the saucer and engineering hulls and nacelles, at 4096x4096 pixels.
• Separate "decals" texture map with the ship name and insignia.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]