Browse by category:
|Free Item: USS Excelsior (for Poser)|
Added on: 1/6/20
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 65.28 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 105 times.
The Excelsior-class was a type of Federation starship used by Starfleet from the late 23rd century through the late 24th century. It was the backbone of Starfleet for nearly a century, making it one of the longest serving starship designs, and one of the most recognizable ships in the fleet.
This model is the NCC-2000 version, which was put into service after the NX-2000 proved itself during its shakedown cruise.
.: Model Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 1,048,254 polygons.
• Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• No moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Two hull texture and specular maps, at 6000x6000 pixels.
• One texture map with hull coloring and the name of the ship, at 4096x4096 pixels.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]